Wild Salmon Marinade
- 2 6 oz fillets Fresh Wild BC Salmon
- 2 tbsp Raincoast Marinade
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper blend
- 2 tsp fresh snipped chives
- Sea Salt to taste
- Place the salmon ﬁllets in a shallow container and brush Niko’s Marinade liberally on both sides of the salmon. Cover the salmon and put it in the fridge for one hour to allow the ﬂavors to absorb into the meat.
- Pre-heat your BBQ to maximum heat and ensure the grill surface is clean and wiped with a cloth that has been dipped in vegetable oil.
- Remove the salmon from the fridge, gently wipe off the excess marinade, and place on the hot BBQ with the skin side of the salmon facing up.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes then ﬂip the ﬁllets and continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes until the salmon is ﬁrm to the touch while still juicy.
- Mix the zest, pepper, and chives in a small bowl with a touch of Niko’s Marinade and brush onto the salmon just after it is removed from the BBQ. Season with sea salt, serve immediately, and enjoy!
Sprouted Grains & Steamed Jasmine Rice
Follow the package instructions for cooking the sprouted grains and jasmine rice. Combine equal amounts (while still hot) with a few tablespoons of high quality olive oil, one tablespoon of lemon juice, fresh chives, and salt and pepper.