Smoked Oyster Dip
- 250 gram Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 Green Onions chopped
- 1 dash tobasco sauce
- 1/2 cup ripe olives choppes
- 70 gram St. Jean’s Smoked Oysters drained and chopped
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic salt, green onions, and Tabasco sauce in a small bowl. Mix Well
- Fold in olives and smoked oysters.
- Serve Chilled
- When mixed, scoop into baking dish and heat in oven until dip starts to bubble and caramelize. Serve hot.
Cover and keep in refrigerator for up to 3 days.